Sunday May 2015 -Is Arenas Trail Running
- 08:00 – Meeting at parking Golf Hotel Is Arenas
- 09:30 – Departure Competions 23 km | 12 km | 6 Km
- 11:30 – Mini Trail for children; Free membership (+5 € lunch)
- 13:00 – Award ceremony and lunch (accompanying persons and external +5 €)
- 14:00 – Entertainment and sponsors exihibition
- 15:00 – Final Prize for a free weekend at Golf Hotel Is Arenas among all participants
Registration and enrollments
The competitive races TRAIL and TRAIL SHORT are open to all above 18 years of age, enrolled Uisp or Fidal, in order with the medical certificate and the membership for the current year. Registrations close for competitive race on friday 05 June 2015 at 24:00. Race applications Short Trail uncompetitive close at 9:00 of Sunday, June 7, 2015.
- Competitive 23 km | 12 km – € 15.00
- Uncompetitive 6 km – € 5.00 (+ € 5 lunch)
- Mini Trail for children – Free (+ € 5 lunch)
For any information: tel. +39 333 7379297- firstname.lastname@example.orgPathways maps – 23 | 12 | 6 kmDownload rules for Trail Running 2015
- accident insurance and RCT
- medical care
- race number
- timing service (Competitive Trail)
- restoration points along the course
- refreshments after the race
- goody bag
NON-members in possession of a medical certificate attesting fitness to practice competitive sports can partecipate. Membership must be valid on the day of the race. 6.5 € are required for the UISP card 2015 valid for all track and field events during the year.
Short Trail open to everybody
The Short trail (free pass) non-competitive 6 Km is open to all, with no age limit, and involves the possession of physical fitness to the practice of non-competitive race. Registration closes at 9:00 am on race day. The Mini Trail event is reserved to children, teens and schools is free and does not includes goody bag.
Show off your business at Is Arenas Expo Village during the sport events.